Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The "Evil Christ-Mans"

The Evil Christ-Mans have appeared back in the Spiral! They've stole some of my codes. I need help capturing those pesky Christ-mans! If you find any of the scattered items click on them and a code will appear then go to the "Contests" Page and there will be a form fill in the code on the scattered item and include you're email on the lines where asking. If so we will contact you a code for getting back my scattered item! The codes I do not know what thing they are I just supplied myself these codes if you don't get what you want then don't reply to the email the email will say "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE" please don't supply an invalid email or the code will be passed on to someone else. There will be a picture of what I am missing in this post.

~The Good Christ-mans

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and if do not apply to RLotS rules you're comment will be deleted. (This includes LotS rules too.)

~D. Rainbowsword